Application and Scope
· We take measures to protect your personal data to avoid loss, misuse, unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure, and destruction — related laws as giving control of every data we have about the users. We kept every information as we require to maintain your records. We keep your private data secure and confidential. Voxtrail Software Solutions utilize particular managerial: physical, and technical security, which is designed to enhance the security and integrity of your personally recognized data. Voxtrail cannot warrant or ensure the safety of any data you transfer us or store it on services, and you do at your own risk. Voxtrail cannot guarantee that the information might not be accessed, changed, or changed by a violation of any physical, technical, or managerial safeguards. If Voxtrail got to know about security issues, then we will alter you via email or digital medium such that you can take preventive measures. We will provide you with notice through service if security issues come.
· We take exact steps to prevent the information you provide us. We have applied the security features and technology and other strict guidelines to prevent your personal data from unauthorized access and improper disclosure or use. We ensure that our security process is amenable with current regulations.
· We govern the right to communicate your personal data to any third party, which makes legal compliance with a request for the disclosure.
· The data we share to any third party or vendors are protected and confidential.
Type of Information We Gather
When you access our website or use our service, we collect some qualitative and quantitative information about you, which includes:
Information We Collect
Whenever you use our services, we gather data sent to us via your PC, mobile phone, or another device. The information we receive is not limited to the following: information about pages you visit, IP address, device ID, or geo-location information, traffic from the site, referral URL, and other information. However, we also gather anonymous data via web beacons and cookies.
Information you share
We collect the following information from you:
· Personal data such as phone, name, address, phone, email, and other identifying data
· Detailed personal data such as DOB or ID number
· Financial information such as complete bank details
Information gathers from other sources
To prevent you from the frauds or another misuse of data, we collect data about you. Also, we may check your PC or other devices to recognize malicious software.
Utilizing your Mobile Device
We provide you the ability to connect with us via mobile device or mobile app or through a mobile-optimized website. The regulation of this policy is applied to all mobile access. When you use our mobile application, we take the information about your location that includes a unique identifier for the device. Also, we use this information to offer your site-based services, such as search results, advertising, and personalized content.
We gather the log data as to how and why to use our services when you install, download, interact us via third part, social sits, or communicate with us, language and IP address.
Whenever you use our service for a particular event, we gather precise location data about data from the location you searched. If you permit Voxtrail application "Voxtrack" to access your location, we collect your location whenever the app is running. Also, we might derive your estimated location from your IP address.
Call and SMS Data
Our services allow drivers and users. In connection with assisting this service, we receive call data including date and time of call or SMS message and content of SMS.
How we use your information?
We utilize the data we gather to provide you the following:
· Offer, maintain, and enhance the services you request, to offer exceptional customer support to drivers and users, safety features, and send product updates
· Recognize your identity during the account creation as well as password resent the process.
· Resolve the disputes, gather fees, and troubleshoot issues.
· Manage the issues, identity, prevent, or other prohibited illegal problems.
· Identify, prevent, or check the issues or policies or applicable user agreements.
· Personalize and enhance the service, including to offer or recommend features, social connection, advertisements, or referrals.
· To process the transaction and send alerts about transactions.
Share of Information
We might share the information we gather about you as explained in this policy:
· We share your data with event organizers, service providers to enable them to offer the services you request.
· Share the information with the third party to offer the service you requested via promotional means made by us or third party
· With entities affiliated with Voxtrail that provide services or conduct processing of data for logistics purposes
· With marketing partners, consultants, and other service providers who require access to such information to carry out the work.
How we protect and store your information?
We store and process of your personal data on our cloud-based server in regards to the security features in the world where our facilities are located. We preserve your information using technical, administrative, and security measures to lessen down the risk of unauthorized access, misuse, loss, or modification.
The cookies are utilized in our website for various things such as web analytics and a software shopping cart for the purchase of any product or services offered by us.
Customers have the right to receive the replacement till 1 year if the product is not upto the mark or any issue. When a customer asks for the replacement, our R&D team, check the product if the product can be repaired, we will fix it. But, if customer purposely damages the product, he/she will not get any refund or replacement. At Voxtrail, we believe in providing complete satisfaction to our customers.
We collect the information utilizing the web beacons such as gifs, pixel tags, or tracking pixels. The web beacons are the electronic images which are being used in our service or emails. These beacons are utilized to track the activity od user, collect information, understand usage, and effectiveness to tell if the email is opened or acted upon.
Voxtrail Software Solution allows you to quickly adjust your privacy settings to limit access to particular information. None of the security measures are completely perfect. Voxtrail is not responsible for any issue of any security measure or privacy setting on service. Moreover, Voxtrail cannot control the activities of another user with whom you select to share data. Voxtrail Software Solution does not guarantee that unauthorized users will not see the information you post on or transfer.
We will update you via email if any update has been done in our services. For example, if our service is suspended temporarily for maintenance, we send you an email. If you dont wish to receive, then you can deactivate your account.
is an independent third party service provider of GPS software for your vehicles. We are not affiliated with any third party brand unless specified. Voxtrail is not accountable for any content related to third-party companies that are provided on or as links through this website. The use of such content and third party products and services is explicitly at your own risk you bear all related obligation.